Commercial Account Executive
EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
We are actively seeking a driven and results-oriented individual to fill the role of Commercial Account Executive. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of sales acumen, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle administrative tasks efficiently. If you are outgoing, have experience in making impactful sales, engaging with customers, and excel in administrative responsibilities, we want to hear from you.
- Execute targeted sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Proactively engage in cold calling activities to generate leads and expand the customer base.
- Answering calls from the public about pricing and information
- Leverage strong salesmanship to close deals and contribute to overall business growth.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers through effective communication and problem-solving.
- Act as a point of contact for customer inquiries, providing timely and accurate.
- Function as an in-house buyer, responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and negotiating favorable terms with suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment between customer demands and available products or services.
- Utilize previous sales experience to drive successful outcomes.
- Demonstrate a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Handle administrative responsibilities, including order processing, documentation, and record-keeping.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of sales-related information into the company's systems.
- Assist in the coordination of logistics and inventory management.
- Proven experience in sales, with a focus on achieving targets through effective sales strategies.
- Strong cold calling skills and the ability to independently generate and pursue leads.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is a plus.
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Salary
- Becker, MN, USA