Camden, NJ, USA
Tuesday, November 21, 2023
EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
We’re looking to add a detail-oriented, methodical, and collaborative Data Analyst to our growing team of driven professionals. As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in our organization. Your primary goal will be to leverage data and communicate your findings to help us make smarter, data-backed business decisions.
*This is a full time on-site position in Camden, NJ
What You'll Be Doing...
- Analyze financial and business status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data.
- Identify trends in business performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze current and past business/financial data and performance and establish and evaluate profit plans.
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis to provide financial models and forecasts
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of a robust system to collect, cleanse and analyze data from various systems and databases.
- Work on engineering and analytical tasks to develop statistical models to enhance business decision making and meet business KPIs
- Work on business intelligence tools such as Tableau to present business insights to management through data visualization.
- Big data handling and retrieving for historical purchase and sale transactions of all the cities and regions.
- Develop incorporate machine learning algorithms using Python based on market trend, operational and other global factors.
- Tools and technologies utilized: Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Pandas, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, R studio, QlikView, KNIME, ETL.
What You'll Need To Have...
- You must be able to work full-time at EMR's corporate headquarters in Camden, New Jersey (This is not a remote role)
- A 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree is REQUIRED
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and the ability to influence and persuade others. Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/diagramming techniques.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to make decisions and solve problems.
EMR USA Metal Recycling provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.