IT Service Desk Analyst
EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing customer service to employees experiencing problems with hardware, software, telephone and other technological issues. Duties include imaging and configuring new desktop and laptop equipment to company standards and user needs, ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely matter, and managing mailbox permissions. This career requires experience of providing a high level of customer service, excellent problem solving skills, and knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN and WAN. This career also requires at least two years of experience directly related to desktop and service desk support, and experience with Citrix.
We are looking for Day shift Service Desk Analyst
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Answer, evaluate and prioritize requests for assistance for employees experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, telephone and other technological issues.
· Image and configure new desktop and laptop equipment to company standards, ensuring proper installation of operating systems and appropriate software.
· Manage customer expectations through proper communication.
· Provide proper follow-through to ensure issues are resolved to satisfaction.
· Manage file and print servers and other user based resources.
· Perform basic Microsoft Exchange tasks like creating mailboxes and managing mailbox permissions.
· Provide desktop support for Microsoft Office products.
· Document and update installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance procedures.
· Responsible for Active Directory tasks such as creating new users, new groups, as well as managing group memberships.
· Promote information security within the business.
Required Skills / Abilities
· Excellent customer service skills.
· The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Ability to learn new processes and technologies.
· Excellent communication both written and verbal.
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN, and WAN network topology and design.
Hours: 7AM - 4PM or 8AM - 5PM
Education & Experience
· At least two years of experience directly related to desktop and service desk support.
· Experience with Cisco or other voice over IP systems.
· Citrix knowledge and support experience.
Other Job Demand
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camden, NJ, USA