EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
EMR’s Landscaping Management Team is a growing division that provides internal groundskeeping needs as well as minor maintenance duties as needed throughout the southern New Jersey area to all of our various yards and sites. We are an employee first company that prioritizes team work amongst all employees.
The Landscape Manager’s job is to ensure all landscaping and snow operations run efficiently and smoothly. This is a fast paced environment and this position requires being detail oriented, having excellent communication skills, and being knowledgeable in commercial landscape and snow operations.
• 3 years of landscape field experience performing commercial maintenance, and all aspects of commercial snow and ice management.
• 3 years landscape manager experience in this or a similar position.
• Clean driving record.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Strong communication, leadership, organization, and planning skills.
• Time management and the ability to multi-task and maintain a sense of urgency for tasks.
• Self-motivated, results driven, and the ability to properly train new landscape hires.
• Ability to hold staff accountable and make and follow through with goals for crews or individuals.
• Be well versed in proper landscape techniques and skills and be able to operate all equipment used in commercial landscape maintenance, and commercial snow removal.
• Basic plant identification of plant material commonly found in the landscape.
• Experience and knowledge of basic landscape and enhancement work including: Plant installation, Pesticide knowledge, general knowledge in commercial equipment repair, ability to drive a truck with trailer attachment, and experience in driving a truck with snow plow attachment.
• This position will report directly to Building Manager.
• Communicate and enforce company policies, procedures, and goals to all staff members.
• The Landscape Manger is a working supervisor and is expected to help perform work with staff.
• Train new hires.
• Train existing personal to enhance their skills and knowledge.
• Lead the morning roll out and dispatch of team, including going over urgent needs that might not be on schedule for the day before the team rolls out.
• Conduct weekly safety talk with team.
• Perform site visits/audits to ensure work is completed to company and clients standards and look for possible upsells.
• Enforce company policies and safety procedures.
• Regularly inspect company vehicles and equipment to make sure it is in proper working order and recommends if maintenance is needed.
• Verify and approve all completed work orders and completed and correct.
• Identify and implement a solution for any operational issues.
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camden, NJ, USA