Jr. Digital Marketing Coordinator
EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
My Auto Store is one of the largest Recycled OEM online auto parts stores in the USA. Our Facilities, Our Process, Our Products, & Our People is what helps make us the best online source for finding used auto parts. Our state-of-the-art automotive disassembly plant in Camden, New Jersey has the capacity to dismantle 7000+ vehicles each month. We are one of the country’s largest automobile recyclers & your go-to source for used auto parts online. My Auto Store has almost any year, any make, & any model you need. Our online auto parts store has thousands of products ready to be shipped nationwide. We take pride in being involved in every step of the process & being able to ship used auto parts to our customer’s doors nationwide. We purchase more than 7,000 cars and trucks each & every month. Each donor vehicle’s used parts are individually inspected & tested at multiple levels to make sure they meet the highest industry quality standards before being placed in our auto parts inventory. After the car is fully dismantled, only the best OEM parts are placed in our online auto part store and the rest of the vehicle is properly recycled.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Jr. Digital Marketing Coordinator at MyAutoStore.com to join our e-Commerce / Marketing Team. As a Jr. Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in executing and optimizing our digital marketing strategies to enhance our online presence, engage our audience, and drive growth. You will work closely with the Marketing team to implement various digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate is detail-orientated, enthusiastic, and has a strong understanding of digital marketing techniques and tools. Automotive parts knowledge or prior experience is a plus!
- SEO Optimization: Optimize Website content for search engines and monitor keyword ranking / spend.
- Paid Advertising: Support the planning and execution of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google, Facebook, and other social media ads.
- Organic Advertising
- Email / SMS Marketing: Create and Manage email marketing campaigns including designing templates, segmenting lists, and track results.
- Social Media Management: Plan, schedule, and execute social media posts and campaigns, monitor engagement, and analyze performance metrics.
- Competitive Analysis: Research and monitor competitors digital marketing efforts and identify opportunities and industry trends.
- Content Creation: Develop engaging and relevant content for various digital platforms, including social media, email / SMS marketing.
- Collaboration: Work closely with marketing team and other departments to align digital marketing efforts with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Limited Travel Required – Trade Shows, Business Meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in digital marketing, including social media management, email marketing, and SEO.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Canva, Attentive)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Canva, Adobe, etc.
- Creative (outside of the box) thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
Other Job Demands
Work is generally performed indoors in an office environment. The employee may be required to use a computer for extended periods of time. Communication will be via telephone, mobile phone, email, text and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
If you are a digital marketing enthusiast whom is eager to contribute to a dynamic growing company, we encourage you to apply!
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Salary
- Camden, NJ, USA