Custodian - Must Have Cleaning Experience
EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
The Office Custodian is responsible for ensuring that general cleaning of office spaces and shared spaces you are assigned are completed in accordance to EMR standards. You are expected to be able to complete all tasks assigned to you with little or no supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- General Cleaning including but not limited too; dusting, sweeping, mopping, trash removal, operating industrial scrubber, vacuuming, disinfecting, cleaning sinks, showers, bathroom areas, etc.
- Perform work according to the standards set forth by your supervisor.
- Notify supervisor when supplies need to be replenished.
- Notify Supervisor when any equipment is damaged and needs to be fixed or replaced.
- Must possess the ability to assimilate with EMR working environment.
- Must be a strong team player, and have the ability to work around and with other EMR staff on site.
- Must hace prior commercial cleaning experience.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camden, NJ, USA