EMR is one of the world’s leading metal recycling companies with a history spanning decades. At EMR, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. We are committed to creating a workplace that prioritizes the well-being and safety of everyone. Our company provides a supportive and inclusive community where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued. We believe in teamwork and collaboration.
Our mission is to provide our customers with efficient and reliable metal recycling services while minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. EMR recycles ten million tons of material annually, everything from beverage cans to aircraft carriers. We work with a wide variety of metals including copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel and can recycle it into more than 200 different types of new sustainable raw materials.
EMR offers our team a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans with company match, wellbeing benefits, employee assistance program and more. Join us and be a part of a team that puts people first!
The Site Monitor will be responsible for patrolling our yards and reporting any suspicious onsite activities. This career requires experience of providing a high level of customer service and excellent attention to detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Field all incoming calls from Protection One
- Patrol yards in the Camden area
- Assess the situation and determine the next steps
- Work with our IT department and managers, regarding security breaches and camera functionality
- Work with local law enforcement when necessary
- Keep detailed event logs for every incoming phone call, alarm or incident
- Must be organized and professional at all times
- This is an overnight position - 9: 00 pm to 5:00 am Monday to Friday - on-call Saturday and Sunday from 5:00 pm to 5:00 am.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years security background.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test and motor vehicle report
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED-equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Job Family US Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camden, NJ, USA