Who we are:
Founded in 2006, CACI Information Intelligence Group (IIG) is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. We currently have over 280 intelligent, professional and engaging staff. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst within CACI Information Intelligence Group (IIG), you will work with Senior Analyst’s and other subject matter professionals in gathering, validating, and documenting various system information and needs. Working across a number of interesting and varied software development projects, you will play an active role conducting in-depth evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems, serving as a point of contact between the end-users and software developers, to ensure that product information is properly disseminated.
The Senior IT Business Analyst role consists of a wide range of responsibilities including;
- Working with business areas to define business benefits, creating benefits maps and introducing measures to baseline, track and report progress against targets
- Liaising with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and systems, documenting process models and task analysis, to identify areas for potential process improvement
- Creating and developing requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software
- Supervise requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project
- Contributing to the development of test plans, test scripts, training documents and videos
- Support the development of new products for the customer
The successful candidate have previous experience as a Business Analyst working on IT based projects (ideally software development). You will have experience at all stages of the project lifecycle from initial scoping through to closure and be comfortable owning Business Analysis related activities on your projects.
You will have strong relationship skills, able to build long standing trusted partnerships with our clients and be comfortable presenting to individuals at various levels of seniority. In addition you will be comfortable working with minimal supervision, organising your workload to meet deadlines as required.
The Senior IT Business Analyst role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
- Flexi-time: 37.5 hour weeks to structure how you want with working from home available
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We have offices based in Bristol, Cheltenham, Manchester, Cardiff, York and London where you can work from, alternatively we are happy for you to work from home, occasionally visiting clients as required.
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
Due to the industries we work in, we require all our team to be able to obtain security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British passport holder and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.