Network Security Engineer
CACI International Inc is an American multinational professional services and information technology company headquartered in Northern Virginia.
CACI provides expertise and technology to enterprise and mission customers in support of national security missions and government transformation for defense, intelligence, and civilian customers.
CACI has approximately 23,000 employees worldwide.
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn.
Founded in 2022, CACI India is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. CACI UK currently has over 2000 intelligent, professional and are engaging staff from Hyderabad offices. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UKs most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
A Network Security Engineer is required to join the India Deployment Team, responsible for the deployment and planning of the Bank’s network infrastructure in the UK, Middle-East, Africa and India.
The team is responsible for the delivery and deployment of network/security projects and requests to enhance the client’s infrastructure to meet current and future business demands: -
The role may have, but is not limited to the following functions:
Plan, manage and deploy technology changes to support DC services
Deploy LAN infrastructure to support end user services requirements
Includes patching schedules for facilities to cable network equipment
Diagrams for Network Operations
Create implementation plans for RFC’s to a high level of detail.
Correctly document pre and post checks for change verification purposes
Understand and document back out plans, clearly identifying back out points.
Identify points of no return
Support the stability and uptime of essential services by planning changes with a documented best approach mind set.
Identify where changes can be complete with zero downtime to hosted services.
Plan and implement changes with a cost effective resource strategy.
Identify, understand and document change risks and mitigation tactics.
Identify, understand and document impact of planned technology changes, including documentation expected output from verification.
Document network estate for Operation Support and to support change planning
Maintain infrastructure database
Complete network diagrams to a high standard.
Peer review and validation of technical deployment plans
Provide constructive feedback to peers to support change control requirement and maintain high standards of detail and quality offered by CACI.
• Good level of Cisco Routing & Switching
• Strong CCNP certification or equivalent experience
• Certified in Network Security
• Ability to handle numerous separate projects concurrently
• A very organized individual.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Analyse, review and understand network topologies.
• Coordinate multiple projects, change management and governance efficiently working both independently and as a member of a team.
• Good understanding of networking principles,
• Good documentation skills using MS Office suite and Visio
• Good customer facing skills with the ability to keep the customer informed at all times and understand their requirements
• This role is suitable for a Network Engineer who has at least 5 years as a Senior Project Engineer in a professional environment.
Desired skills (not essential)
• CheckPoint certification or equivalent experience
• Fortinet certification or equivalent experience
• Firewall Migration experience
• Proxy Experience (Mcafee)
More about the Opportunity
The Network Security Engineer role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI Services India reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
• Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
• Health Benefits: Family plan with 4 children and parents covered
• Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group.
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pune, Maharashtra, India