Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Information & Management Solutions division provides a range of software, Consultancy and managed services to clients. With experience and understanding of systems integration, analytics and secure cloud and managed services, we help clients improve operational processes, gain greater insight into their business and reduce costs.
From data integration, web reporting and activity-based costing to mobile working, telecom operational support systems and online transactional solutions, we help our clients to understand their business, manage performance and deliver value for money services to their customers.
Where is it based?
We are hybrid. You will be working from our Kensington Village office (London - UK) and visit clients as and when required. Remote only candidates will also be considered but you would be required to visit clients and our office as and when required.
What you'll be doing:
On a weekly basis you will:
- Work in collaboration with the team to deliver quality, robust solutions for a range of clients
- Attend client meetings, be able to communicate progress for the team and look to clear out any uncertainty on tasks
- Ensure ongoing quality of delivered work
- Embrace automation and work closely with testing teams to implement testing solutions
- Write clean, tested and maintainable code
- Help coach and mentor our team of talented developers
- Help establish best practice and set standards for modern web development across the Laravel team
Qualities we look for in candidates
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have commercial experience delivering robust solutions as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Have experience with the Laravel framework and its ecosystem
- Have experience with modern front-end
- Utilise version control using Git and a systemised deployment process
- Ability to write and coach other developers to write automated tests
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Ability to support the creation of delivery plans, provide estimates and define users stories
- Strong written and communication skills (English)
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date 02 January 2024
- Kensington, London, UK