Java Full Stack Developer (React.JS)
CACI has approximately 23,000 employees worldwide.
Founded in 2022, CACI India is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. CACI UK currently has over 2000 intelligent, professional and are engaging staff from Hyderabad offices. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UKs most well-respected Software Engineering consultancies.
You will be working as part of a team with our Product Owner to design and implement Management information Systems for Local Government departments to manage Education and Children’s services across a number of functional areas. This includes an end to end approach for local authorities with solutions for Parent and Professionals collaboration via Portals as well as advanced Portals for Schools and Providers.
The Impulse Nexus product is based on a Java Spring platform and runs on Oracle or PostgreSQL databases – Strong Java knowledge and skills are therefore required in this role and the ability to write code which caters for both databases.
The Impulse Nexus modules work follow statutory recording and require complex calculations and processes to be coded used across all applications. An ability to understand complex concepts and analyse these to produce clear and efficient code is essential.
- Work on tasks assigned based on the needs of projects/support work
- Coding of applications in a clear and efficient way
- Unit Testing
- Participate in Project rituals and reporting on progress and issues
- Estimate work packages and projects
- Follow business unit standards for Security and Quality practice
Experience and Knowledge
- Solid professional experience in software development with Core Java – preferably 1.8 (5+ years)
- Experience of Building and consuming RESTful web services (3+ years)
- Experience with GIT
- Experience Object-Oriented Skills and Design Patterns (3+ years)
- Experience working with Spring boot, Hibernate, JDBC
- Understanding of database concepts, able to write SQL queries
- Experience developing front end applications using React.js and react libraries (such as semantic UI)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad understanding of IT, platforms and technologies
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral)
- A focus on producing performant code for high volumes of data
- A desire to adapt to new challenges
- Willingness to take responsibility
- A knowledge of PLSQL / Oracle DBs would be Useful
- A knowledge of PostgreSQL DBs would be useful
As a business unit we have discussed and adopted core personal behaviours as values that we expect of ourselves and that we would want those we work with to have.
These are someone who is:
- A Team Player
More about the Opportunity:
The Java Full Stack Developer role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI Services India reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
Health Benefits: Family plan with 4 children and parents covered
Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. Therefore, we embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age. We have a Diversity & Inclusion Steering Group and we always welcome new people with fresh perspectives from any background to join the group.
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
- Pay Type Salary
- HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India