Trusted partners to the UK Government and industry, CACI IIG design and deliver mission critical data management and analytics software. Our success relies on the ground-breaking thought leadership of our staff, be they engineers, architects or delivery managers. We work with the newest technologies, in a highly dynamic working environment that challenges and nurtures great talent.
At CACI IIG we have a hybrid working model where you have autonomy to choose how you work, from one of our 6 UK Offices or from home.
As an AWS DevOps Engineer at CACI, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects for our Public Sector, Government & Defence clients. You will be working alongside multi-skilled feature teams to efficiently and securely develop, test, deploy, release operate and monitor software products. Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and operating automated CICD pipelines
- Designing and operating shared Platform services for Deployment, Operation and Monitoring
- Designing and operating Platform services for containerised products
- Write and deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Deploy and operate AWS products in public and private cloud environments
- Support and advise teams as they onboard products to shared platform services
At IIG, there’s no such thing as a typical solution – we’re looking for talent that can keep up with our clients’ challenges, and set the pace for new ideation. We value intelligence and fast learners, flexibility and excitement about tackling every new opportunity. Our work is highly collaborative, so friendly relationship builders are vital to our teams.
At present we are interested in speaking to DevOps Engineers with hands on experience in a commercial environment. We are interested in speaking with candidates with experience in some of the following:
- Developing and deploying secure products using appropriate technology and patterns
- Familiarity with key AWS concepts and technologies
- Designing and operating highly available shared solutions
- Working across the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Working in agile environments using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Working with high-level stakeholders -both internally and externally.
- Exposure to the some of the following technologies: Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Packer, Vault, Serverless, Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Artifactory & Nexus
All applicants need to be eligible for a full UK SC security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British citizen and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.
Why work for us?
We take great pride in taking care of our talent, providing a highly dynamic, inclusive and team-led environment where everyone can thrive. We value every member of our business, and strive to be a place you’re excited to work. Our market-leading package of benefits reflects this.
WELLBEING - Free 24/7 counselling helpline and employee assistance programme
WORK YOUR BEST - City-centre offices across the UK, combined with flexitime and at home working
LEARN & GROW - Assigned Career Coach to holistically guide development
SOCIAL - Get-togethers throughout the year, from ad hoc socials to the Summer Party in London and annual awaydays