Digital Solutions - Project Manager (Mid)
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Information & Management Solutions division provides a range of software, Consultancy and managed services to clients. With experience and understanding of systems integration, analytics and secure cloud and managed services, we help clients improve operational processes, gain greater insight into their business and reduce costs.
From data integration, web reporting and activity-based costing to mobile working, telecom operational support systems and online transactional solutions, we help our clients to understand their business, manage performance and deliver value for money services to their customers.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Solutions team as one of our Project Managers (mid-level) within the CACI Digital Development and Managed Services rapidly growing UK team. You will be fully accountable for on-time, on-budget, and high-quality delivery of large and complex projects. Runs a project or engagement for key accounts.
Your day-to-day duties may include but are not limited to:
- To assist on project delivery within one of our projects
- Direct management of client within a project (strategic)
- To work alongside a senior project manager to determine & lead project management approach
- Assist in the delivery of large and complex projects. Consistently delivering on time, on budget, and with high quality
- Commercial Responsibility for delivery on time / budget
- Is fully accountable for the success and delivery of the program
- Participates in and organizes project reviews
- Serves as escalation point for project issues and facilitates a timely resolution
- Successfully manages customer satisfaction
- Leads consulting and analysis activities with client and partner teams to scope and estimate new initiatives
- Participates in pre-sales activities and estimations. Identifies opportunities to grow the account.
- Ensures continual improvement of the project management discipline
- Ensures that project financials coincide with commitment to client as well as CACI expectations; communicates and addresses any deviations appropriately.
- Delivers timely, accurate, and comprehensive progress reports to achieve full project visibility.
- Mentors and develops junior delivery personnel
- Assists in defining the strategic direction of the services organization
- Makes a positive contribution to create an organizational identity and build a strong esprit de corps
Who you are:
Passionate about technology, professional, motivated, collaborative, and continually seeking to learn and develop. Excited about the opportunity to work in a full lifecycle software business.
- A university degree or equivalent
- IT background in systems design, development, and implementation spanning 3-5 years.
- Experience in leading projects for external customers is required.
- Experience with large system integrators and knowledge of Internet technologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the Rational Unified Process and at least 1 other agile development method is preferred.
Applicants should ensure their CVs clearly describe by engagement or project:
- the nature and complexity of the solution delivered
- the size of budget and number of resources directly managed
- the nature of deliverables they were personally responsible for delivering
- the extent and nature of interaction with the project client
- Candidates should also evidence
- strong business analysis, project scoping, and estimating experience
- consistent usage of formal project management methods, tools & techniques
- experience managing multi-site projects
- Candidates will also have more general skills including:
- outstanding client, people management and coaching skills
- excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities
- ability to communicate at the senior management level
- enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines
Candidates MUST be eligible for clearance - NPPV3 and SC
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date 30 May 2023
- Kensington, London, UK