Digital Solutions - Devops Engineer
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Information & Management Solutions division provides a range of software, Consultancy and managed services to clients. With experience and understanding of systems integration, analytics and secure cloud and managed services, we help clients improve operational processes, gain greater insight into their business and reduce costs.
From data integration, web reporting and activity-based costing to mobile working, telecom operational support systems and online transactional solutions, we help our clients to understand their business, manage performance and deliver value for money services to their customers.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Solutions team as one of our DevOps Engineers, responsible for design, build and maintenance of cloud-based infrastructure and services for a range of public and private sector clients.
Reporting to our DevOps Lead, you will work with internal and 3rd party development teams to implement, maintain, and support solutions, primarily on AWS or Azure. This will include 3rd Line Support and on-call as part of a rota.
You will be applying common DevOps approaches and technologies such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, Containerisation and Orchestration to a wide range of solutions, public facing and private, all of which must be delivered securely in alignment with industry best practice.
Who you are:
Passionate about technology, professional, motivated, collaborative and continually seeking to learn and develop. Excited about the opportunity to work in a full lifecycle software business.
- AWS platform and core services
- Web Applications (public facing)
- Containerisation and Orchestration
- Version Control and CI/CD
- Scripting, Automation, and Infrastructure as Code
- Networking (e.g. DNS, routing, firewalls, load balancing, WAFs)
- Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Messaging, queueing, and caching technologies
- Cloud Security and Protective Monitoring
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience of problem solving in business-critical environments
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies, methods & techniques
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, business and users
- Ability to accept and respond to questions and challenges from management, business and users
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results
Note: Candidates must be eligible for BPSS, SC and NPPV3 vetting.
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date 30 May 2023
- Kensington, London, UK