Digital Solutions - Service Manager
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Information & Management Solutions division provides a range of software, Consultancy and managed services to clients. With experience and understanding of systems integration, analytics and secure cloud and managed services, we help clients improve operational processes, gain greater insight into their business and reduce costs.
From data integration, web reporting and activity-based costing to mobile working, telecom operational support systems and online transactional solutions, we help our clients to understand their business, manage performance and deliver value for money services to their customers.
Job Title: ITIL Service Manager
Company: CACI Digital Solutions Group
Location: Hybrid working, with two days per week in our Kensington office and regular travel to client sites
Clearance: Candidates must be eligible for BPSS, NPPV3 and SC vetting
Role Type: Full-time
What you’ll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Solutions team as our Service Manager, responsible for ensuring we excel in delivery of ITIL aligned support and maintenance services across our customer base.
Reporting to our Head of Cloud Managed Services, you will own the support relationship with our customers, suppliers and third parties.
A service transition manager accepts products, determines whether they are fit for purpose and assesses readiness against agreed service acceptance criteria.
At this role level, you will:
- make recommendations on go-live, early-life support and service acceptance.
- ensure that the acceptance criteria are understood by the wider IT operations.
Core skills, knowledge and experience required:
- ITIL v4 Foundation or newer equivalent qualification
- Degree level or equivalent corporate experience
- 4+ years’ experience working in an Incident, Problem or Service Desk management role
- Asset and configuration management: You can maintain secure configuration and accurate information, controlling IT assets in one or more significant areas. You can verify the location and state of assets.
- Availability and capacity management: You can manage service components to ensure they meet business needs and performance targets.
- Change Management: You can analyse and assess impact and develop and document change requests. You can implement changes based on requests for change.
- Community collaboration: You can contribute to the work of others. You can motivate and empower teams. You can create the right environment for teams to work in and can identify the best team makeup depending on the situation. You can recognise and deal with issues.
- Continual service improvement: You can identify process optimisation opportunities with guidance and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Continuity management: You can show an awareness of the IT standard continuity management processes and procedures.
- Incident management: You can diagnose and prioritise incidents, investigate their causes and find resolutions.
- Ownership and initiative: You can own an issue until a new owner has been found or the problem has been mitigated or resolved.
- Problem management: You can initiate and monitor actions to investigate patterns and trends to resolve problems. You can effectively consult specialists where required. You can determine the appropriate remedy and assist with its implementation. You can determine preventative measures.
- Service focus: You can see the bigger picture by taking groups of services and investigating how to get the best of underlying services.
- Service management framework knowledge: You have a Level 3 service management framework qualification. You can demonstrate knowledge of the life cycle or capability elements of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
- Technical understanding: You can understand the core technical concepts related to the role, and apply them with guidance.
- User focus: You can identify and engage with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence. You can understand and define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date 30 May 2023
- Kensington, London, UK