Digital Solutions - Java Developer
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Information & Management Solutions division provides a range of software, Consultancy and managed services to clients. With experience and understanding of systems integration, analytics and secure cloud and managed services, we help clients improve operational processes, gain greater insight into their business and reduce costs.
From data integration, web reporting and activity-based costing to mobile working, telecom operational support systems and online transactional solutions, we help our clients to understand their business, manage performance and deliver value for money services to their customers.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Solutions team as one of ourFull Stack Developers to join our expanding Development Team. Working in a dynamic fast paced environment, the successful candidate will be expected to own software development activities for an ongoing high-profile contract as well as collaborating with the wider team. This role will involve all aspects of the software development process.
- Work within an Agile team consisting of multiple feature teams.
- Design, implement and unit test feature and capability code for critical applications covering both backend and frontend technologies
- Investigate, diagnose, and fix defects identified across the application estate
- Prepare release candidates and update deployment charts for progression to higher environments
- Conduct testing of program and software applications
- Organise and maintaining documentation of application development and revisions
- Collaborate with teammates, other service providers, vendors, and users to develop new programming methods
Who you are
Passionate about technology, professional, motivated, collaborative and continually seeking to learn and develop. Excited about the opportunity to work in a full lifecycle software business.
- 7+ years of development experience (full software life cycle - building product)
- Highly proficient with a Java Development including Sprint Boot (5+ Years)
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of the ability to communicate with business and technical personnel
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or equivalent CMS (major advantage)
- Experience with Azure B2C and custom policies
- Experience developing solutions using containerisation and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Understanding of web usability and accessibility (WCAG) considerations
Note: Candidates must be eligible for BPSS, SC and NPPV3 vetting.
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- London W14 8TS, UK