Digital Solutions - Microsoft PowerBI/Platform Developer
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Information & Management Solutions division provides a range of software, Consultancy and managed services to clients. With experience and understanding of systems integration, analytics and secure cloud and managed services, we help clients improve operational processes, gain greater insight into their business and reduce costs.
From data integration, web reporting and activity-based costing to mobile working, telecom operational support systems and online transactional solutions, we help our clients to understand their business, manage performance and deliver value for money services to their customers.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Solutions as one of our core Microsoft Power Platform Developers as part of our expanding Development Team. Working in a dynamic fast paced environment, the successful candidate will be expected to own software development activities for an ongoing high-profile contract as well as collaborating with the wider team. This role will involve all aspects of Microsoft Power BI solutions to support business intelligence, working closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into effective and actionable reports and dashboards. In addition to PowerBI reporting solutions the role will support the development of related Power Platform application including Microsoft PowerApps.
The ideal candidate will be quality driven and self-motivated, with experience across the full Microsoft Power Platform technology stack.
Who you are
Passionate about technology, professional, motivated, collaborative and continually seeking to learn and develop. Excited about the opportunity to work in a full lifecycle software business.
The successful candidate will have experience working with the Microsoft Power Platform at expert level, including:
- MS PowerBI Reporting Skills (3+ years’ experience)
- Strong knowledge of Power BI development, including data modelling, DAX, and visualization design
- Experience with Power Query, Power Automate, and other related technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with complex datasets and extract insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experienced in design, development, and maintenance of data models, reports, dashboards, and other data visualizations using Power BI to translate client requirements into effective and actionable reports and dashboards.
- Strong Business Intelligence skills and documentation review capabilities
- Ability to collaborate with data owners and data sources to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with reports and dashboards
- Microsoft certifications in Power BI, PowerApps or related technologies
- Knowledge of SQL and other data querying/reporting tools e.g. SSRS
- Experience of Microsoft PowerApps development (Bonus) or understanding of .Net Development
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- London, UK