MSD Sales - Account Manager
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Marketing Solutions Division provides data, software and consulting services to improve our clients’ sales and marketing programmes.
We help clients find, retain and grow profitable customers through our understanding of consumer characteristics and behaviour. And we help commercial property developers and retailers plan retail provision in the UK and overseas.
MSD helps clients shape the vision, define the strategy and deliver a truly integrated customer experience. Our services are based on in-depth understanding of individual consumer behaviour and marketing technology which influence the way consumers buy products and services through a combination of data, technology and consultancy.
Who we are:
At CACI we do amazing things with data and technology. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge consultancy, software, and data solutions. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets and software products in the market and our people are the best demonstrating the value that they provide to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insights, advance software algorithms and unique consultative problem solving to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Business Development Team as an Account Executive, supporting some of the businesses’ key clients. The role would be supporting the Senior Sales Consultants in managing, retaining, and growing their accounts.
Our team enable some of the largest global brands to spend less and serve customers in the most efficient way by ensuring they are maximising cost effectiveness and using the most appropriate tools in their delivery operations. Whether this is through value driven software solutions or professional consultancy services that delivers measurable change anywhere in the world. Our clients include many household names such as Walmart, Tesco, ASDA, Ocado, Sainsbury’s, Dominos and Boots. We help our clients move products throughout the whole spectrum of the supply chain from manufacture to customers doorsteps whilst taking into consideration money saving, operational excellence and best practice customer service.
Here are some of the specific challenges we help our clients solve:
- Getting the right product to consumers on time
- Increased pressures of home delivery globally during the pandemic and in the future
- Reduce the substantial planning headache involved in logistical processes
- Minimise logistics costs by maximising efficiency
- Managing a fast moving and complex, live logistic operation
- Help our clients gain and maintain daily operational control
- Improve levels of customer service
- Gain invaluable insights to help make critical logistical decisions
- Maintain environmental targets and challenges by minimising fuel/energy consumption
- Leveraging competitive advantage
- Increasing the level of close rates for business developers
- Identification of areas of their business that require change to meet goals and targets
Who you are:
- Results driven with a professional approach to account development and business development
- Motivated by commercial targets with a team target focused goal
- Successful track record of securing renewals / retained business through excellent client management and relationship skills
- Excellent written/verbal English
- Quick learner with a willingness to learn
- High levels of personal motivation
- Strong listener
- Commercially confident
- Confident communicator across all levels of seniority
- Ability to uncover and numerate business issues
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident in defining solutions and mapping them to business goals
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams
- Strong bid management skills
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office products
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of working in the GIS / Data sectors would be of benefit although not essential.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever and we have a hybrid working policy but always keen to see you to ensure your growth, development and support collaboration.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Pay Type Salary
- Kensington, London, UK