MarTech Lead - Marketing Technology and Solutions
Headquartered in London, CACI Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI International Inc., a publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $6.2bn and employing approx. 22,000 people worldwide.
CACI Ltd is an international data and technology consultancy with £154m turnover and 1100 employees. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use technology and data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
We provide expert advice and hands-on system management to help our national and global clients get the most from technology and data. We use innovation wisely to deliver well thought-out digital solutions and software.
CACI's Marketing Solutions Division provides data, software and consulting services to improve our clients’ sales and marketing programmes.
We help clients find, retain and grow profitable customers through our understanding of consumer characteristics and behaviour. And we help commercial property developers and retailers plan retail provision in the UK and overseas.
MSD helps clients shape the vision, define the strategy and deliver a truly integrated customer experience. Our services are based on in-depth understanding of individual consumer behaviour and marketing technology which influence the way consumers buy products and services through a combination of data, technology and consultancy.
CACI is looking for a MarTech Lead within the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) who will be responsible for leading projects as well as being the assigned tech lead on retained accounts.
Who we are:
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Technology team as a Tech Lead. We have a wide-ranging client list, working with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and consumer packaged goods, leisure, financial services and beyond.
- Providing technical oversight / assurance to projects & change requests (however large/small)
- Providing costed proposals for new work requests, ensuring requirements are well understood, the chosen solution is viable, meets requirements, and adheres to best practice. Producing detailed and reliable effort estimates for costed proposals, i.e. that consider the full scope of work required and produce bottom-up costs accordingly
- Take responsibility for overall solution design and implementation
- Create, own, and ensure maintenance of all levels of technical specification and documentation
- Drive planning activities with development teams
- Manage and prioritise project workload accordingly across the MarTech team
- Provide technical guidance and role of mentor/coach to members of the MarTech team
- Work alongside other CACI business units to make pragmatic decisions where necessary to ensure the project is delivered within timescales and budget, whilst not compromising on required functionality
- Understand and drive the solution at a detailed level whilst also maintaining the larger project vision and ensuring the solution meets the requirements
Testing and quality assurance responsibilities:
- Implementation of full end to end testing using enhanced methodologies and subsequently documenting findings through detailed test plans
- Responsible for the quality assurance stage of development and deployment. Conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the project development is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed prior to deployment
- Anticipating technical issues and risks throughout the project and highlight and mitigate as appropriate
- Working in partnership with client IT teams, ensuring adherence to client’s IT policy and processes
- Facilitating workshops and client meetings including discovery sessions, stakeholder interviews, requirements gathering workshops, use case or solution design workshops
- Ensuring accurate and detailed notes and actions are circulated post meetings and workshop
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and delivery of actions, chasing the client where necessary
- Providing Pre-Sales support through design of solutions architecture, technical response to RFP/ITT requests, and attendance to pitches
- Attending and inputting (i.e. preparing and presenting material [slides, demos]) into QBRs/Strategy sessions with clients, providing technical thought leadership and proactive recommendations of how the client can further optimise their existing MarTech investment
- Proactively identifying, scoping and securing opportunities for CACI to deliver additional projects to clients
- Serving as the escalation point for any in-flight project or support challenges, establishing a trusted relationship with key contacts and generally being proactive and always available to support them
- Ensuring all support requests are acknowledged and dealt with in a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Developer or Technical Lead, having successful supported or led implementation of complex MarTech solutions
- Having worked previously in an agency, consulting, or technology organisation
- Working knowledge of delivering projects on client site, and working closely with client IT teams
- Track record of delivering high quality solutions
- You are a strong listener with the ability to understand a client’s requirements, whilst also being able to interrogate and ask questions to get into the detail of solutions
- Able to make recommendations of the right solution that meets the client’s requirements without excessive custom development
- You will have deep experience on at least one marketing technology, ideally a campaign management / customer engagement platform / marketing automation tool
- You may have had some exposure to Customer Data Platforms, and ideally would have been involved in the implementation of one
- You can provide accurate estimations for work on MarTech projects
- A team player who will share knowledge, mentor, and develop other members of the team on relevant technology and business trends
- Strong problem-solving skills
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and employees are currently expected to work from the office at least two days a week.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans, to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership
- Hybrid work scheme (3 days per week in the office)
An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to draw on expertise and unique experiences and bring out the best in each other. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and we are supportive of Veterans and people from a military background. We believe that by embracing diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can collaborate to create better outcomes for our people, our customers and our society.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Family _
- Pay Type Salary
- Kensington, London, UK